Sunday, November 12, 2006

Britney's Back...Finally!

Everyone's been abuzz wanting to see Britney Spear's new slimmed down look, sans Kevin Federline. Teen People actually has lots of great photos of the stars new style like:

Image from Teen Vogue

All I have to say is "'bout time!" I don't know why, but I'm kind of a Britney fan, and I'm so glad to see her getting back to business. Maybe b/c her songs are fun to dance and get ready to go out to...I dunno. Either way, Brit's slimmed down and getting out and about. I think she looks better w/ longer hair, but I'm sure they'll get some nice extensions for her next music video or red carpet appearance...must be nice to be famous. Check out TeenPeople.com for more pictures.

5 comments:

Bernadette Pasley said...

Sans K-Fed. Those are the operative words. Good for her.

Anonymous said...

yes, good for her. i think everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief when she came to her senses. hopefully she'll stay strong.

Shopaholic D said...

I love the girl power ladies! Keep it comin'!

:) D

Anonymous said...

I hope shes happier now the guy seemed like a real loser. However I have to say that dress is shockingly ugly it scream Pamela Anderson in the early 90s if you ask me!!! Sorry Brits!!!

Anonymous said...

Phew...can we admire the body without having to see ALL of it? She looks great, but sadly her style doesn't seem to have matured over the past few years.