Thursday, December 21, 2006

H&M - GIft of the Day - Lingerie?

Is lingerie the next perfume? It seems like while every celebrity and their mom are out putting perfume scents together, every retail store is out adding lingerie to their fruitful clothing line. Alls I know is, if H&M does lingerie like they do clothes, there will be some really fab options out there for the bourgeois-chic, comme moi. Though...I do have to admit that I haven't really let anything but Victoria Secret into my dresser in years...decades maybe even...ok...that's not accurate, but a really long time.



Is anyone hitting up H&M to check out their gift of the day tomorrow? If you are, let me know how the lingerie looks in person...it seems to be pretty cute from the picture on hm.com, but I can never tell unless I'm looking at something in person.

4 comments:

What's Haute said...

h&m usually has pretty good quality lingerie, and its amazingly affordable.

Shopaholic D said...

ooohhh...i see...i didn't even realize they already made lingerie...see, this is what happens when you don't have an H&M within driving range...oh well...next time I'm traveling I'll be on the lookout!

:) D

Anonymous said...

Lingerie set...4.90...I think I'm in heaven. God, I LOVE h&m.

Shopaholic D said...

heck yea! though i do love my vic secret!

:) D