Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hot Handmade Belts for Spring!

I don't know about you, but even though I've seen very little winter weather, I'm still super ready for spring! Ahhh....sunny beaches, white sand, blue-green water, sun bathing, wearing skirts & flip flops...but I digress. If you're as ready for spring as I am, why not start shopping for spring 2007 worthy accessories? Check out the super hot, handmade belts over at Plays With Mud. Not only are the belts handmade, but designer Paula, who is also quite provicient with pottery, also handmakes the buckles for each and every belt design! My personal fave is Kelly Jean


Kelly Jean belt (click for details)

Plays With Mud offers a variety of bright & colorful fabrics to satisfy any girl's fave style. Click here to view more belt designs

No comments: