Thursday, February 15, 2007

Winner of Fab Clutch Selected!

Wow! I am so impressed with everyone's entries! With so many fabulous items tagged "shopaholic," it was a tough decision. There were lots of items that caught my eye, but one stood out just a tad bit more than the others, and it was:

This top would be perfect for spring - wear with jeans or a flowy white skirt for an effortlessly perfect Spring 2007 ensemble. Click here to see the winning entry

Anywho, Shop Happy, give me a shout-out and drop me your email. You can email me at shopaholicd at gmail dot com.

Thanks again to everyone for playing and stay tuned for our next contest, which will be announced early next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I never win ANYTHING. Thank you so much! Isn't that top adorable? I need to order it already. I dropped you an email....sorry I haven't been online a whole lot the past few days. Again, thanks so much! You're the best! <3

Shopaholic D said...

it was an awesome find! nicely done! congrats!

:) D