Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Casual Chic

It's Friday! Yay! Friday means you can dress slightly more casual than you usually do at the bank...at least it does in my book - there are still people who wear suits at the bank of Fridays, but overall, the dress code goes down a slight notch. It's funny how different the dress codes are between the different bank buildings. For example, at one building, people wear khakis and polos every day, but at the building I'm in, you can't wear polos...period. I guess that's what happens when you work in the same building as the traders, investment bankers, and even the CEO. Anywho, this is what I wore today:

I made this necklace a couple nights ago and wanted to wear something to match my necklace :)

3/4 Length Brown Top - Banana Republic
White Skirt - Banana Republic
Peep Toe & Bow Leather Flats - J Crew
Mica Quartz & Freshwater Pearl Necklace - D Celestine - that's me!

4 comments:

Othalia said...

oh my!
I love the skirt, love the color combo you got going and the necklace is amazing: great job!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Trendini!

:) D

Jessorz said...

I really need to buy some of your jewelry. I really like that necklace. and I also love the fact that you worked an entire outfit around it. (haha, i did the same thing with some new shoes I bought a couple weeks ago). Super cute!

Shopaholic D said...

Aww...I'd love if you had some of my jewelry designs, Jessorz!

You should post a picture of your outfit with those shoes. Isn't it great when you can put something together to feature a new purchase?

:) D