Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Casual Chic - Flats with Bling for Summer 2007

I've been looking for an affordable pair of flat sandals with lots of bling since last summer...unfortunately, the trend seemed to be with the brands that like to charge over $100, which I didn't (and still don't) feel like spending. Luckily, this season Nine West has stepped up with some cute designs like this pair:


Nine West - Carly - sparkly flats for $69

These sandals are perfect for those days when you want to sport a casual chic look that requires something simple, but nicer than your Rainbows.

NOTE: Image and item from ninewest.com

2 comments:

G.G. said...

Love blingy shoes! Once, a very cute boy told me I was "foot flirting" and I haven't stopped since :P

Shopaholic D said...

"foot flirting"? never heard that one before! nice!

:) D