Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sale Alert: Take an Extra 30% off J Crew Sale Through Monday

Listen up ladies...J Crew is offering an extra 30% off J Crew Sale items online & in-store through Monday. I ended up stopping by the mall today to check things out. I've been looking for some cute shorts, but they didn't have any good ones left. I went to the "popular" mall in town - people hit those sale racks up hard core!

I'm pretty happy with today's shopping. You guys know I've been working on keeping my shopping in check, which is always a challenge, especially when there's a good sale (things were an extra 40% off at the store I went to). I managed to hold myself back from buying a couple tank tops and some comfy khakis, and only got one thing - this madras skirt:


Baja patchwork madras mini - $49.99 (from $68 - plus an extra 40% off the sale price)

Click here to shop J Crew Sale

3 comments:

Sienna said...

Oh, I was just there the other day--thanks for the tip!

Shopaholic D said...

you're welcome!

:) D

Unknown said...

There is nothing like a JCrew sale. Love it!!