Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'd Rather Be Here...

Excuses, excuses...What can I say but sorry for being so MIA lately! I stink...i know!

I'd rather be here right now:

(photo from my honeymoon in the Caribbean)

Things have been hectic around here lately. Not just the usual, I have twenty different things to do tonight kinda hectic, but something deeper. I've been thinking about a lot of things lately and those things being changes. Change can be a scary thing...especially when the change can be so big. Guess I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and where I want to go. I'm confronted with big scary questions like, "Do I still want to persue my jewelry biz..." Yucky stuff like that that makes me wish I was on a big beach somewhere without a care in the world. Anywho, I did manage to squeeze a small shopping trip with one of my girlfriends into the weekend yesterday and got a little something-something I hope to share this week. Till then, take care friends!

5 comments:

kokostiletto said...

it's ok - we all go through these phases - especially when there are big changes in our lives - and u just got married !! hope you to get to relax soon!

Miss A said...

Good luck in your decision- I'm making one much like yours and am also feeling overwhelmed and just wishing I could look into the future :)

I'm sure you'll make an excellent decision, and I'll keep reading your blog to find out!

Best,
Miss A

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of Pangolin Pictures, a documentary film company in New York.

We are producing a documentary for the Women's Entertainment Network on Women with Shopping Addictions. We're wondering if you might have any thoughts on where we could find someone who would want to share their story?

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions. Any feedback would be a tremendous help.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Suzanne

Pangolin Pictures
Email: pangolinwe@yahoo.com
Website: www.pangolinpictures.com
Website: www.wetv.com

Shopaholic D said...

Hey Koko - thanks for the encouragement!

Hey Miss A - I feel ya girl! Good luck w/ your decision, too!

Suzanne - just emailed you. Maybe one of my readers will email you?

:) D

Jasmine said...

I'd rather be there too!!