Thursday, January 08, 2009

Jessica Alba's New Haircut

Just when I'm starting to think that Jessica Alba has fallen off the face of the earth, here she is again!


What do you think of Jessica Alba's new haircut? I like it better when she does the long hair with the loose waves/curls. Her updos are pretty chic, too, though.


I also really like her outfit - it's so casual-chic. I think I could put nearly the same look together using stuff in my closet. Hmm...maybe I'll wear that to work tomorrow?

Photo/Info from SplashNews (for both photos):
Caption: Jessica Alba shopped on Robertson Blvd in Beverly Hills. She was proud of her new look. Her new hairstyle is very fashionable.
Copyright: © www.splashnews.com
Credit: King Paparazzi / Splash News

10 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

No.

I like her wavy long hair better.

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

Shopaholic D said...

totally agreed, Fab!

:) D

WendyB said...

I'm more excited by the fact that my mom has those same shoes!

Shopaholic D said...

WendyB, your mom must be one chic lady! i love the pleating on those shoes! :) D

Anonymous said...

This is weird but I have almost the same hairstyle but straight on the bottom not curved. That being said, on Jessica Alba, I like her better with the long wavy, wild hair.

Shopaholic D said...

Hey Marie - I bet it looks fab on you!

:) D

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...I love that hair on her. She looks fab!

Linda Lu said...

I think that Jessica Alba is beautiful and her new haircut is gorgeous as well.

GottaLookFab said...

I honestly HATE her new haircut! I saw pics of her styling this for her new movie, but PLEASE grow your bangs out! I just got the new Elle mag and she looks aweful in it = borderline Hippie

The outfit she has on is really cute and casual though

James said...

Really Jessica Alba is very beautiful. And now looking sexy with this new hair cut.