Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Learning Flash!

Hey guys!

Some cool news....I'm learning Flash! For those who aren't familiar with web design, Flash is the program/language used to create all those pretty images, banners, ads, etc. that have all the moving text and colors. I've already created a new flash movie for my home page! It's just 6 pictures that fade in and out of one another, but I think it adds some extra zing to my homepage! I tried my hardest to put a copy of the actual flash movie in the blog so you could see it, but it wouldn't let me, so I'm going to have to post a link to it. Here's a link to the actual flash movie, since I'll probably change it in a few weeks:

Click here to see the Flash movie

So...what do you think? Hopefully, I'll keep coming up with new and fun ideas for the web site!

:-) Diana

No comments: