Monday, March 20, 2006

Quote - Happiness

I found a good quote today that I thought I'd share with you:

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."
~ Margaret Lee Runbeck

When I read this, it reminded me that it's easy to think of "happiness" as some sort of goal to attain, when really it's more a way to live your life every day. As I think that pictures keep a blog from looking boring, here's a little somethin' for your viewing enjoyment....




Diana in Blue Topaz Earrings

In case you were wondering, the earrings are named after Princess Diana...not me. I think this design looks very regal - like a princess. I have more colors on their way, so check online for the new colors!


Hope you like the quote!

Diana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that they should be named after you; you are regal and elegant ;)

Shopaholic D said...

Awww....Megan, you are too sweet!

Thank ya, thank ya!

Diana