Thursday, June 15, 2006

SA Obsession - Belts

Ok, so when the whole belt-on-top-of-shirts/dresses look came out, I really didn't like it. But, bit by bit, it's grown on me - so much, in fact, that every time I see someone with a simple strapless dress, I think, "That would look so much better with a belt." I've been hunting for some good ones for awhile with no success, and I finally caved and stopped by bebe (one of my fave stores for "trendy stuff" and one I racked up a lil debt with last summer). Bebe always has the latest look, and sure enough, I was not disappointed. I bought 2 patent-leather-looking belts in white and red like this:


Wide belt by bebe*

And, just for kicks, this is one of my favorite belt/dress looks so far....good for you Tori! Anyone know who makes this dress and/or belt? I would so rock this entire outfit!


Tori Spelling on Glam.com

*First image from www.bebe.com; second image from www.glam.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dress looks Diane von Fursternburg-esque.

Shopaholic D said...

I could see that!