Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jessica Simpson - Almost Cute Outfit

For anyone who's read my blog for awhile now, you may have noticed that I don't really like to talk bad or "talk smack" about any of the people/outfits/styles/etc on my blog. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with some constructive criticism. I found this picture on Msn.com last week in a section where they were making fun of her outfit. It was almost cute...almost.



For me, the top is a little too tight and the bottom is a little too long (and large), and the boots are a tad too clunky. I'd rather see a slightly larger, cotton knit turtleneck for the top. The pants would look better a bit shorter - just under the knee, and I think they'd look super cute with cuffs. I think the boots are pretty good throughout the calf area and the heel height doesn't bother me, but I think a more narrow heel would look much better.

What are you thoughts? Feel free to post a comment on how you'd improve this outfit.

NOTE: Picture from msn.com - http://editorial.gettyimages.com/ms_gins/source/home/home.aspx?pg=1

No comments: