Monday, October 09, 2006

Steal of a Deal - Fabulous Dress

I have a new love in my life, and it's called Loehmann's. This fab store isn't available in all cities...in fact, it's not available in most. But, if you're lucky enough to have one in town, you probably already know about it. I am one of those unfortunate souls who doesn't have a Loehmann's in town, however, I visit lots of friends who do, and I take full advantage of this bargain-shoppers' paradise every chance I have.

Here's my best deal from my most recent trip. It's a lovely, flowy dress by Laundry by Fred Segal. The dress retails at $300, and though this particular one was a couple sizes too big for me, I figured it'd be worth it to take a chance with it for the price I paid. Guess how much this was:




Drumroll please...............................this dress cost me only $28. I know...it's crazy! It's crazy good!

4 comments:

AtPlayWithFiber said...

That's a really beautiful dress and I can't believe what you got it for!!

Bernadette Pasley said...

Loehmans is up there with Filenes as one of the classic "designer for less" stores. Have fun and, keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

sign up for e-mail notification and they'll send you discounts and alert you with their sales. sigh, i haven't been there in awhile thought coz it's not near enough for lunchtime shopping like the mall is. i need more than an hour to peruse the racks!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks aplanet4creation!

Will do, the glamour bee!

I already did, ShopDiary....too many good emails from them. I especially love the extra 15% off on your bday w/ their insider card...like i need any reason to buy more...lol

:) D