Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Preppy/Work Chic a la Lilly

I'm feeling a bit under the weather right now, so for me, when I'm sick, I like to dress comfy...as cute as possible, but comfort usually starts to take over my style...haha. For today, I wanted to wear layers (to stay warm!) and luckily, I have this fab Lilly Pulitzer sweater (one of several items I bought when a store closing had their Lilly marked at 75% off!)


I've also been meaning to purchase a tote for carrying work folders, documents, etc from meeting to meeting for the day J-O-B. I want to get one in red (power color), but I remembered today that I have this awesome lime green tote that I (sadly) bought last year and haven't used! Eeks! Glad I was able to use it today...I think this'll do the job for awhile!

Cotton Sweater - Lilly Pulitzer
Black Dress Pants - Banana Republic
Black Pumps with Half D'Orsay - Christian Louboutin
Green Tote - Michael Kors

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ur bag & ur top... but i cant wear horizontal stripes, will only make me looks 'bigger' ehehehe

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit. You have such great style.

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Naddy, I'm sure you could pull horizontal stripes off!

Thanks Rachel!

:) D