Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yellow Satin Purse for Spring 2008

Lookie what I scored at Banana Republic the other day:

With "brights" being so hot for Spring 2008 this year, I was surprised to see this super cute purse on sale several weeks ago. It was already on sale for $37.99, but I don't really need a satin, yellow purse, so I figured I'd wait it out and if it was still in the store it was meant to be. I do that a lot now - the whole meant to be thing. It helps me regulate my shopaholicism. I find it cuts back on my impulse shopping splurges and forcces me to go back for things I really, really like. Anywho, so I went back a week or so again and after a little hunting, I found my purse in a sale bin...this time for only $16.99 AND I had a couple for 10% off...SCORE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Great score! BR has the best sales but you have to watch them like a hawk otherwise you'll miss out on the good stuff. Great catch!

Alison said...

That purse is gorgeous...fantastic for spring and summer! great buy :)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

that IS a great buy :)

i love that rush feeling...

Anonymous said...

I too, am loving the "brights" for spring. Banana Republic is always an after thought for me when it comes to bags, but I'm always amazed when I see one how gorgeous they are! Good find.

Kate said...

so pretty!

Anonymous said...

very cute clutch! What type of camera are you using for the shots that you take?