Sunday, April 30, 2006

DCL Jewelry now at Boutique Jonquille

DCL is moving north! I've been doing tons of research, looking for hip, new boutiques to carry my latest jewelry designs. Recently, a new boutique has decided to start selling my jewelry...yay! I sent several designs to Boutique Jonquille, located in New York, NY this weekend. Their web site says, "Boutique Jonquille started out of a passion to bring tasteful and elegant accessories to women in an industry crowded with mass produced and ordinary."


Inside shot of the boutique - cute, huh?


A couple designs the boutique requested are one-offs, so those will now only be available via their web site or their brick and mortar store...unless I can get some more beads to remake them, but many of my beads/components are limited edition or one-of-a-kind. For designs that are marked "sold" on the web site, check the description area to see if a boutique has the item for purchase (if no boutique carries the item you desire, please contact me about designing something similar - I love doing custom work). Here are a couple designs that Boutique Jonquille will be carrying:


Aquatic Aquamarine

Limu Moui

Hanalei

Dreamcatcher

Live in NY? Boutique Jonquille will be selling some of my designs at art & craft shows (see their web site for details). Or, just stop by their boutique:


Outside shot of the boutique


Check out my "Stores" page on my web site for details!

:-) Diana

No comments: