Friday, April 28, 2006

Quote - Dreams

I found an awesome quote when I was at Barnes & Noble a few weeks ago (I should have posted it sooner...sorry!). It was on one of those mini-notebooks in one of those little "impulse buy stands" near the registers. Anywho, here's the quote:

"The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream"
~James Allen

This is so true for so many people. I'm sure a lot of your best ideas started out as mere dreams. Maybe these ideas were dreams for a short time...maybe longer...maybe they still are. At some point, you decide to see where you can go with your dream! Hey, if you have a dream that's close to your heart today, you should go for it! Maybe start out with small steps and ease your way to success! ;-)


Inside shot of Maddi's Gallery at Birkdale Village

One of my dreams is to be a famous jewelry designer...now that my designs are at Maddi's Gallery, I am (hopefully) taking a step in the right direction!

Diana

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cool idea! I've always wanted to start my own business, but I waste too much time dreaming!

Shopaholic D said...

Hey Jessica!

What business do you want to start? Maybe you could just take baby steps towards starting your business....that's what I did, and in some ways, I'm still doing! Let me know if you need any new biz tips.

:-) Diana