Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catch Me While You Can...

I'm trying to catch the last warm bits of summer while I still can. I'm pulling out my fave summer/warm-weather pieces and rocking them out as much as possible.

This casual sleeveless dress is a personal fave because it's so easy to throw on and wear with metallic flip flops. The material breathes well in the heat and it's pretty darn comfy, too.

I was meeting friends for brunch at a local fave spot, so I went a little dressier than norm by wearing summary heels instead of flat flip flops. I brought a cardi in case things were cool inside but totally didn't need it. The internal temps were just fine and the food was just as good as usual.



Dress: Banana Republic
Shoes: Banana Republic
Bracelet: J Crew
Necklace: D Celestine
Purse: Chanel

No comments: