Monday, September 07, 2009

Music on the Patio

Hubby and I met up with some friends for dinner followed by music on the patio of a local shopping center. The weather is taking a turn towards fall, but the air is still warm. I decided to wear something breezy but bring a cardigan in case things got colder than expected.


I started with the skirt because it's one of my faves.


I added the bright yellow tank top for a little extra color and because the yellow reminded me of sunny summers that will soon be over.


The cardigan is a light yellow knit to help me stay warm as the night cooled things down. I ended up only needing it when we hung out with the boys who were watching games at the restaurant bar. The weather outdoors was phenomenal!

Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Yellow tank: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Wedges: Banana Republic
Purse: Chanel
Necklace: D Celestine

10 comments:

Lin Ramly said...

Love the shoes!!!

Meli said...

I really love that look- the tank and skirt is such a cute casual summer look! Too bad summer is almost over : (

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Lin!

I know Meli! Waa...at least we'll have some cute fall/winter clothes to wear soon enough...time to break out the layers!

:) D

Landscaping design said...

Love your style.

Meli said...

would it be shameful to admit I copied you on an outfit- remember the BR blue floral skirt? I stalked ebay for months for it, trying to find one... now I have it! I won't style it the same, but you are the reason I went out and got it!

rena said...

you've put together some great outfits - so inspiring!

GingerSnap said...

You look really darling and I love the print of your skirt :)

kokostiletto said...

hotness ! i love yellow!

Shopaholic D said...

Meli22 - They say copying is the highest form of flattery. I'd be happy if you chose to style your skirt the same way I did. You are free to wear whatever you want however you want! :)

Thanks Rena, Gingersnap, & koko!!

:) D

John said...

Nice....Gr8 I like the Yellow color..