Monday, June 05, 2006

SA Excuse - Bath and Body Works Sale

In case any of you shopaholics out there need a good excuse to go shopping, my co-worker has just informed me that Bath and Body Works is having it's huge sale this week. According to their web site, you can save up to 75% off....how could you turn down a deal like that, right?

My craving: Wallflowers for a mere $5 - that's cheaper than plugin (almost) and certainly better! For those who've never tried the wallflower, you don't know what you're missing. It's a scent plugin that you just stick in any outlet, although I must warn you to keep it right-side-up - I have had the liquid inside spill out before. I must have tried about 6 different scents, and they all smell fabulous! My favorite scent is Cotton Blossom - it makes the entire room smell so fresh and clean!

No comments: