Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Simple, but Fun & Funky Style!

This girl is just adorable! The first thing that caught my eye on this outfit was her skirt - I love the color, I love the cut, I just love it! She said she got the skirt from Arden B (in case anyone's curious). The shades are great, too, but what I really like about the outfit is how it's very simple but with a twist - simple but still kinda funky!




Since the outfit is pretty trendy-looking, I'd go with one of my new chain/pendant designs. I like "Pocket Change" for this outfit - the length is 21" so it would hang pretty low over her tank, which seems to be the new style of necklace (length). This necklace has gemstones and a vintage, gold-plated pendant. Click the image to the right or here for details.

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

She looks great - I love how you match your jewellry to the pic - very clever!!

Shopaholic D said...

Why thank you! Wish I could get them to wear it, but this works too!

Bethany said...

other then the skirt(cute) this outfit looks like she messed up like 5 trends at once!

Shopaholic D said...

I disagree....I think this girl has her own personal style and incorporates a trend or two...I'd totally rock her outfit! :)