Monday, June 26, 2006

Want Free Indie Designer Goods?

Just in case you hadn't noticed, I'm an indie designer. Not only am I an indie designer, but I'm an indie designer supporter. I've been trying to brainstorm something fun for you guys lately, and I figured that I may as well kill two birds with one stone. So, with no further adieu, I'll let you in on my latest idea.



Each month, I will feature one indie designer who will donate some of their goods, which will be given away in a monthly contest to one of you fine shopaholic readers! No worries, this is not spam, a scam, or anything crazy like that. I just want to give my indie designer buds some exposure and get you guys some free stuff, too! The contests will be fun and shopping related. I'm just going to play it by ear and do whatever contest idea comes to me. I want this to be casual and fun for you guys. Oh, and if you don't win the monthly featured designer's goods, you can always find an excuse to treat yourself by using the special discount code they offer specially for my blog readers!

...bringing the freshest indie designers your way!

The first indie designer will be featured next month! Be sure to check out my blog at the beginning of next month to see the featured designer and hear the details for the contest!

4 comments:

Dancing Leaves said...

Sounds like a fun idea!

Anastasia said...

thats cool!!!

Anastasia said...

Ohhh I like your new pic - did you change your hair?

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Sunshinealways! Maybe you'll be one of the lucky winners!

AnastasiaC, thank you! I didn't...it's actually naturally curly/wavy but in my other picture I had straightened it. I usually wear it straight, but the curls are fun from time to time!

:) D